Wednesday, May 7, 2008
May showers
I’m watching the news and they feel the need to tell me that it was pouring in Provo this afternoon. I don’t need the news to tell me that! I had to run across campus in it and was completely soaked by the time I got to my class, and then had to sit for an hour and a half soaked and cold discussing Oedipus. I am now attempting to warm up at home in sweats. I thought April showers brought May flowers! What do May showers bring? Until then, I’ll attempt to warm up my cold toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, how I long to walk through campus again. I didn't know it was quite so possible to truly miss Provo like I am right now, rain and all. It's been pouring here too, which makes walking through D.C. lots of fun. Anyway, I love you and miss you dearly!
Post a Comment