Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cabin fever

I'm finally going back to work tomorrow. Last time I was at work was last Friday. It's been a whole week! And, I have a three day weekend too! Sounds pretty posh. But, I'm ready for a little more structure in my day so this is good.

What did I do today?
  1. cleaned my room really good-- it now NEEDS that chaise for the corner
  2. shoveled the trash cans out so the garbage man can get them tomorrow
  3. made the driveway opening wider so my roommate can get her car out, luckily a LOT of work was done before us
  4. watched Law and Order--I just like that show
My new roommate Rebecca is a photographer and took some really pretty pictures yesterday. Check them out HERE. (P.S. Those are my galoshes in the picture. They look so cute!)

2 comments:

pam said...

LAUREN! You are so cute! I miss you! I can't believe all the crazy snow pics. It totally reminds me of my mission in Pittsburgh. We had some CRAZY snow storms! I love you and wish we lived closer so we could hang out and you could tell me the details I so love about what's going on in your life. Miss you!

Michael said...

law and order!!!!! haha, nate always makes me watch that show whenever he's at my house. it's the ultimate i-am-bored-and-instead-of-watching-the-price-is-right-at-noon show to watch. has the snow cleared up yet?