Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bubbling

The only way I can describe the myriad of tumultuous emotions crowding around in my head and heart is bubbling. The cause of these emotions are not to be posted on a public blog. Lets just say, things aren't peachy in DC Land for Lauren.

SO, to counteract that, I'm posting a few pictures from my weekend:




If you want to read all about the weekend Domineau did a really good write up HERE and HERE. It's worth popping over to read. And really, her blog is always worth a read.

4 comments:

Rachel F. said...

Oh no!! That's sad to hear. You deserve only happy bubbles, seriously.

Hope things pull through..

Lisa Marie said...

So it's more like a boiling bubble then. I was initially thinking a happy bubble. Like the Colbie Caillat song "Bubbly". I was all excited to read the post. Sorry it's the other kind of bubbly. Hope things get better for you!

Amy Lovell said...

Are you ok?! I've called you and now text you, I hope you know that means I'm concerned.

elyssa said...

1) jealous of the blind korean concert, and

2) I FEEL YOU, SISTA! but at least in the face of suckage, you still look cute. more than most can pull off, no? hope things look up, whatever they may be!