It seems once a certain age is reached that it becomes necessary in order to be “web-savvy,” to have a blog. Why do I feel the need to have one too? I don’t know. Some say blogs are for married couples and young families. I say my favorite blogs to read are those of single people. It’s probably because I’m single. Perhaps when I someday have kids it’ll be more fun to watch cute little videos of singing toddlers and gurgling infants. In fact, I’ll probably add my own videos and pictures. Until then I’ll just write about the happenings of my simple, single life.
Finals week is well underway and I have one final left. (Actually I’m doing this instead of studying for my last final. Productive.) There is nothing I hate more than classes with ridiculously difficult finals. I was excited to take Writings of Isaiah this semester so that I would gain an appreciation for it and understand it better. The final was basically impossible and incredibly frustrating. I had to prepare 17 essay questions and know a basic summary for all 66 chapters of the book and know various Bible Dictionary terms. Needless to say, I didn’t do as well as originally planned. I want to tell the teachers: Please teach me what I’m going to need to know for the final. It will help me feel good about being a student and it will demonstrate to you what a good teacher you are!
My only consolation is going home for a few days to Eugene, getting my hair cut (which is always an ordeal) and looking at potential new Richey puppies.
9 comments:
What kind of puppies are they?
And what did you make on your finals?
LAUREN!!! I can't tell you how glad I am that this site now exists. Hooray! And so glad to know that the good old procrastinating Lauren I know and love is still in fine form (may I remind you of the ill-fated line at Cafe Rio when I found out your secret!)
Love and miss you, which makes me all the more grateful for this blog--I will be able to stay up to date. LOVE.
Lauren. Welcome to blogging. You'll prolly be better than me so feel free to post rarely. jk jk! Love ya cuz!
YAY!!! Lauren has a blog!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! You're so cute and your blog shows your fun personality! I'll be checking in to see what's new and what you don't tell me at work! :)
lauren. may i say two things: you have now granted me one more outlet for procrastination, and number two, i love it. it looks very cute, as expected...
you are a good writer. i really like this.
Lauren, welcome to the world of blogging and another excuse for procrastination.
I'm sad you left without me saying bye.I don't leave until May 6th. Let's play before then please!
I don't know what I enjoy more, reading Liz's comment or hearing your voice imitating Liz's as I read the comment. And I'm glad you've entered the blogsphere; your blog has the making of a great blog and you know who has set the standard, but I assure you I will read yours more. :)
now, no one likes to be the 9th person to comment. but i will do it anyway. I'm sad you're gone already. Thanks for being such a cool friend these last two semesters. I hope you have a great summer. I'll see you for sure sometime during the summer.
Post a Comment