Snow is fantastic for a lot of reasons.
- It's pretty.
- It prevents me from getting to work tomorrow.
That's right, I HAVE A SNOW DAY TOMORROW!
And today church was canceled so we walked down the road to have a small sacrament meeting.

I took pictures as we walked home of the crazy amount of snow.



Tired of hearing about the weather?
I finally found/uploaded a few pictures from my latest New York trip. I'll write about that sometime soon. (This week maybe?)
(P.S. All photos taken by me with my new camera.)
And today church was canceled so we walked down the road to have a small sacrament meeting.

I took pictures as we walked home of the crazy amount of snow.



Tired of hearing about the weather?
I finally found/uploaded a few pictures from my latest New York trip. I'll write about that sometime soon. (This week maybe?)
(P.S. All photos taken by me with my new camera.)

4 comments:
Yay for another snow day, the pics look great!
Lauren, that first picture looks like a Christmas card! Nice handy work. Also, don't think I didn't notice your galoshes. :) Very sassy.
P.S. The word verification for this was "underide." Just thought that was close enough to funny to be worth sharing.
ok these pictures are like emma quality... amazing!!
Love the wellies! Such great purchases.
P.S. Looks like another couple snow days are right around the corner. 10-20 inches tomorrow!
http://www.weather.com/weather/alerts/localalerts/22206?phenomena=WS&significance=W&areaid=VAZ054&office=KLWX&etn=0007
Post a Comment