Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snow Day?



Ok ok, so we didn't get a snow day yesterday. BUT, we could have a partial snow day tomorrow. There is a major storm brewing up for the Northeast. Check it out, even CNN says so.

And my boss and the rest of the bureau administration seem to be planning on it too. (As evidenced by some emails in my inbox.)

So please please pleeeeease can we have an early release and a long-er weekend?

Thank you CNN for letting me use the picture...

2 comments:

laura said...

You DC people are weak! Even if there's a blizzard, I'll still have to go to work. Stupid subway.

Rachel F. said...

Please oh please!!! If the Fed Gov't closes we don't have to come into the office either. Sure I'll still have to work from home but at least I can be in my PJs! As ridiculous as I think all the hysteria over snow is, I could really get used to it! :-)