I don't know how I feel about the whole followers thing. I think it's because I have this incessant need to be competitive. I thought if I just kept the followers thing off I wouldn't think about it and wouldn't have any either. Well, today I realized I have a handful of followers and I don't even know how they became followers and now I feel the need to add that little followers widget thingy onto the bottom of my blog. Now it's there. Right there at the bottom. Follow me if you want. I'm not sure how long it'll stay there without me starting to feel self conscious that no one cares what I have to say and take it off so I don't feel stupid. But, there it is. Besides, it would help me see who reads my blog. There are plenty of blogs I read that I have no idea who the people are. Is that weird? I think it's weirder I admitted it. Basically what I'm saying is, I like blogger validation.
Today we are having a going away party for someone. Our bureau has the best parties. I'm so glad.
I got a manicure during lunch. I didn't talk to the lady but I still sort of felt like Elle Woods. Now my nails are a pretty bright red.
Did I mention ever that we do roommate dinners now? The only stipulation is that it should be healthy and have two servings of vegetables. We make enough so we can have it for lunch the next day too. Now all I need to do is find a fork so I can eat that lunch.
2 comments:
Only because you cited your need to be competitive did I decide to follow you! Sometimes Lauren, you and I are so alike it's scary. I keep having discussions with my fam about Yosemite and how you filled in for me so well. It's a repeat if last year. Also, Nate and I are planning on coming to the wedding. And I really want to see you.
I hate the "followers" widget. I only have it there because it really is handy to people who want to become one.
Post a Comment