Simply me, completely me.
I HAVE to buy those cookie cutters-- they look awesome.
aahahaha whaaat??? hilarious.
You are the best teacher ever:) love you.
Those are awesome!
You are such a Becky Homecky! I love the cookies and have no doubt they added a nice touch to your lesson. Miss you!
Please allow me to compose a sonnet about your awesomeness...
i laughed too hard when i saw this. but i want a whole bag. I WANT COOKIES, I TELL YOU!
Haha you are too funny! I hope you tied your "nub"ing story into the lesson
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I HAVE to buy those cookie cutters-- they look awesome.
aahahaha whaaat??? hilarious.
You are the best teacher ever:) love you.
Those are awesome!
You are such a Becky Homecky! I love the cookies and have no doubt they added a nice touch to your lesson. Miss you!
Please allow me to compose a sonnet about your awesomeness...
i laughed too hard when i saw this. but i want a whole bag. I WANT COOKIES, I TELL YOU!
Haha you are too funny! I hope you tied your "nub"ing story into the lesson
Post a Comment