Monday, April 23, 2012

Debbie got married

Last weekend I went to California for Debbie's wedding. It was in Oakland, and so we took off Friday and went to San Francisco before hand. The weather fantastically cooperated despite the call for rain and we had an absolute blast. It made me miss the west so much.

view of Golden Gate from Alcatraz


the DC girls with the bride
I had a fantastic trip. San Francisco was awesome. Debbie was the prettiest bride and I loved being on vacation. Someone get married so I can have another. Please?


and for my embarrassment, the photographer had all the bridesmaids and groomsmen pair up. see how there are two separated, on the ends? yeah. one of them is me. i'm going to be forever single apparently.


yes I realize I'm being completely ridiculous.

2 comments:

Amy Lovell said...

Aw, that looked like such a fun trip. Yay for weddings. Maybe that actually means, you're next...?

Stephanie said...

Thanks for documenting the trip so I can live vicariously through you. Cheers to Debbie!