Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Dresses

Growing up my mom always made us dresses for Easter Sunday. (She is such a good sew-er.)  It was awesome. I asked her to send me a couple pictures of us in our dresses (though some of these aren't from actual Easter Sunday, they are still our Easter dresses).

this is actually with my cousins Olivia and Lindsay, look at my cute med school dad off to the side.

Emma is on the blanket, then Cami, Jess and me (this is when we were living in Texas)

When we were living in Germany. I loved that hat. Jess, me, Cami, Emma, my foxy Mama

picture taken in England but those were our Easter dresses that year. I especially love our lace socks. Jess, Cami, me

And for your enjoyment, here is one of the professional pictures we got taken in our pretty cream dresses a year and a half after they were our Easter dresses.


Don't you just want to kiss all our chubby cheeks?



And lastly, here's a picture of Rach in the dress my mom made her for prom last year. I don't want her to feel left out of all these Easter pictures since she's not in any of them. I'll have to find some old pictures when I'm in Oregon next weekend.


Wish I had an Easter dress to wear this weekend...

4 comments:

Madame Palmkey said...

me too. I have an easter bonnet, with frills upon it though.

Fern said...

I miss having an Easter dress too! I'm making my little Flossie girl a dress for Easter, her first puffy dress.
Those pictures of you and your sisters are amazing.

Kassey said...

I love your family! Seeing pictures makes me miss you all so much!

Bonnie said...

I made the same kind and style of dresses. I love yours! I hope my girls are reading your blog because they seem to think I made dresses for them that no one else was wearing. I keep telling them that they were "the style" at the time. You all look so cute in them.