The majority of my month of August was spent in England, Ireland and Utah. I came back to my new home in DC with only a week left of the month. I'm over my jet lag, wishing for a new job, and already aching to travel again. Perhaps I'll recap my trip sometime. Just the highlights. Definitely just the highlights.
Speaking of highlights from the trip, we went to Highclere Castle. It's where Downton Abbey is filmed. If you don't watch Downton Abbey, don't you even worry, season 3 starts January 6th. You have PLENTY of time to catch up. You won't regret it.
And Maggie Smith is magnificent. Here's a clip from the upcoming season:
Watch Downton Abbey, Season 3: A Scene from Episode 1 on PBS. See more from Masterpiece.
More silly pictures to come, I'm sure. And now that it's past Labor Day, and I feel like the summer is over (though not quite officially) I can start to reminisce and wish I was still on vacation and wish it was summer all over again. Though, autumn in DC is my favorite time of the year.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! That scene is quintessential Dowager Countess! Maggie Smith has all the good lines.
I've just started watching that show and its soooo good! That family picture of you guys is perfect!!! i love it!
Post a Comment