Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dear Pam

Many of you have heard about my job, I love it. Well today was my last day because I need to take a final and pack tomorrow. It was really sad. I know I'm going to be back in September and have a wonderful new supervisor (Carolyn) but I will miss Pam. I have been so lucky to work with her. I wish I could have worked with her longer, but if I hadn't searched for a job when I did I wouldn't have gotten to work with her anyway! So this is a little tribute (David Letterman Style) to her and how great she is:

10. You make delicious treats (I'm still eating today's Scoobies.)
9. You are such a cute little pregnant Pam.
8. We think the same things are funny: Robert's going away email. So great!
7. You genuinely care about the lives of those you work with/around.
6. You love your husband, and I hope to have a good relationship like that someday.
5. You like my stories and get into them, giving me wonderful facial expressions and feedback.
4. You teach me how to do things in a loving way.
3. You build up others, and help them notice their strengths.
2. You are my dear friend.
1. I love you!
She'll probably be embarrassed that I put these pictures up but too late! Actually I should be embarrassed! I'm not.

2 comments:

Emma said...

lauren you're so cute! i love you too pam! i'll miss interrupting you and lauren and talking about my study "abroad" group!

and i actually really like the llama pictures.

pam said...

Lauren, I'm speechless! (And you know that doesn't happen very often!) You are SOOOOOO sweet! Tuesday was a sad day, hu? I was sad all day after you left. I'm so glad you came in with your cute little red envelope and applied for the job! "I felt so strong the Holy Spirit with you." (Should I feel guilty for typing that???) I love, love, love you and I will miss you like crazy! I already have tons of questions to ask you about what is going on in your life and it's only been one day! We HAVE to keep in touch. E-MAIL ME! :) I love you! Thanks for the sweet tribute. You're the best ever!!!