I love her little black ear. These pictures are kind of old, so when we get her she'll be a lot more grown up. She's a mini-Australian Shepherd and will likely be named Eleanor with Ellie for short.
I'm also gearing up to go to Jerusalem. I'm so excited. Today I decided to go to the Jerusalem Center website and saw a link for virtual tour of the center. Here is a little picture of what a possible little apartment setting looks like:

I'm also gearing up to go to Jerusalem. I'm so excited. Today I decided to go to the Jerusalem Center website and saw a link for virtual tour of the center. Here is a little picture of what a possible little apartment setting looks like:

I hope it really ends up being like this because it looks so picturesque! I don't know what I'm more excited for, Jerusalem or Egypt. I have always wanted to go to Egypt, but I've also always wanted to go to Jerusalem. It's a toss up. I do dread the weather though. Every time it gets in the 80s in Utah I'm roasting, so who knows how I'm going to handle it in the sauna called the Middle East. I even put up a link on my iGoogle page for weather in Jerusalem. It's in the 80s today with 69% humidity.
People keep asking me if I'm nervous living there with the current political situation. I'm not really. I'm actually more nervous about buying things off the street from pushy vendors. Seriously, I have a really hard time saying no. I can't contain my excitement or pity, whichever it is. For example, a few weeks ago I bought a month's subscription for the newspaper because if I did $15 would go to the boys selling it for their college tuition. Lacy was horrified when I came back to my room to grab my check book. I don't have money for stupid things like the paper! I need it for useless trinkets from the Holy Land. So terrorists, I'm not afraid of you! Street vendors, don't come near me... please.
On a side note. We had our candy making lab today in cooking and my body is on sugar overload. Was it worth it? I'm not sure yet. But my taste buds were happy.
People keep asking me if I'm nervous living there with the current political situation. I'm not really. I'm actually more nervous about buying things off the street from pushy vendors. Seriously, I have a really hard time saying no. I can't contain my excitement or pity, whichever it is. For example, a few weeks ago I bought a month's subscription for the newspaper because if I did $15 would go to the boys selling it for their college tuition. Lacy was horrified when I came back to my room to grab my check book. I don't have money for stupid things like the paper! I need it for useless trinkets from the Holy Land. So terrorists, I'm not afraid of you! Street vendors, don't come near me... please.
On a side note. We had our candy making lab today in cooking and my body is on sugar overload. Was it worth it? I'm not sure yet. But my taste buds were happy.
2 comments:
candy making lab?!?!?! All I have here is ecological politics and other stupid things!!! I'm zazdrosna!!! I hate my life, my school and maybe even my Poland ;)
I just got on your blog because I HAD to talk to you!!!! I am sitting here at my desk, laughing out loud (all by myself, mind you!) every time I see that e-mail. Hahahaha! I LOVE IT!!!
By the way, cute little puppy!
Post a Comment