So Liv "tagged" me and now I'm doing this little survey of sorts. Post two for the day. I'm on a roll.
What I was doing 10 years ago.
So it’s 2008, 1998…I was finishing up 8th grade getting geared up for high school and thinking I was cool. We probably took a summer trip out to Utah and I think we went down to Yosemite. Long time ago, can’t completely remember.
Ok. Five years ago was 2003. Whoa. I had just finished my freshman year at BYU, and look! I’m still here! I had moved home for the summer and was working at my dad’s office. That summer Erin and Liz came out to Oregon to visit me. I think we took a trip down to San Clemente, CA.
What I was doing 5 months ago.
School had just started for Winter Semester and I started my on-campus job as a student secretary in the Plant and Wildlife Sciences department. I’m so glad I work there! I like learning about things that don’t have any relevance to my major (that’s not sarcasm) and keeping my work and school separate. Some might say that is a waste of time but I think it’s genius. I don’t get bored this way.
5 things on my to-do list today
1. Kill someone for wrecking my project.
2. Figure out a color scheme for my new project.
3. Go to the gym.
4. Eat enchiladas.
5. Go to class.
(Not necessarily in this order.)
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Ice cream (or is that a dessert?)
2. Cookie dough (also a dessert?)
3. Chocolate (hm…)
4. Cottage cheese (there we go something less sweet, but I do eat it with fruit. Guess not.)
5. Yogurt (that’s healthy right? Yes. Dairy. Whoops, still sweet.)
1. Travel all over. Places yet to be touched by Lauren Richey: China, India, Greece, Turkey, Africa, Brazil, New Zealand, Australia, anywhere in the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Russia (yes even Russia wants visitors), and anywhere with Mayan ruins.
2. Get a beemer. Not sure what type. Five series maybe. Still cute, but more power.
3. Personal chef. I feel like this needs no explanation.
4. Personal trainer. If I’m going to be eating so deliciously, I better make sure my body stays intact.
5. Live abroad. (Does that go with travel all over?) Italian Riviera maybe? Gelato...
1. Katowice/Warsaw/Bydgoszcz, Poland
2. Worms/Linden, Germany
3. Aurora, Colorado
4. San Antonio, Texas
5. St. Louis, Missouri
Since I feel that I’m pretty open and that the only things people don’t know about me are the things that should stay unknown, I’m modifying this to be lesser known things about me.
1. I really really love weddings and everything that entails.
2. I don’t like popcorn. But kettle corn is good, so is caramel corn, but not buttered popcorn. I think it smells bad.
3. I’m kind of afraid of heights. It makes my legs feel funny. But I still sort of want to go skydiving or bungee jumping.
4. After reading The Power of One, I was obsessed with boxing and rented Rocky. Obsession passed.
5. I wish I were a princess. Not the Disney kind but real. I was convinced that if I moved to England and met Prince William, that he’d fall madly in love, and then I'd be a princess. Alas, I didn't even get to see him when I visited the Palace.(Don't judge me, it was 8th grade.)
1. Liz
2. Carly
3. Emma
4. Nathan
5. Pam
3 comments:
oh crap i've been tagged.
Do you want to move to England when you graduate...you can have one brother, I'll take the other?
I old friend.. just really missing our bunk bed slumber parties.. i think it's our turn for the beds, so i'm pretty upset that we won't be having one anytime soon.. tear. I'm gonna be up in utah later this summer and i'd love to meet up.. lunch maybe? email me your number kpkitkat@hotmail.com
Post a Comment