
It's perfectly level and looks delightfully delicious for coconut lovers like myself.
Unfortunately I decided to make one slight alteration with the final outcome of the cake. I like toasted coconut. But I didn't fully think out the repercussions that would cause for the presentation of the cake. Also my layers were not quite so level and they weren't even the same thickness. I swear I put the same amount of batter into each cake pan!
But after spending the afternoon to create my delicious Coconut Cake, I was thrilled with the taste of the cake.
But after spending the afternoon to create my delicious Coconut Cake, I was thrilled with the taste of the cake.
If you are interested in making this cake (which I highly recommend) you can find it here.
Other than my cake extravaganza today I got up late, watched Bridget Jone's Diary on TBS while I ate breakfast, cleaned my room, did my part for our cleaning check, plucked my eyebrows, and searched for a quote for my Calligraphy project. It's been a successful day in my mind and will need to be supplemented slightly by a little homework and-- oh! My roommate is puppy sitting tonight for her brother and it just got here! Ha. There goes my night! Puppies! I love them! And coconut!
Other than my cake extravaganza today I got up late, watched Bridget Jone's Diary on TBS while I ate breakfast, cleaned my room, did my part for our cleaning check, plucked my eyebrows, and searched for a quote for my Calligraphy project. It's been a successful day in my mind and will need to be supplemented slightly by a little homework and-- oh! My roommate is puppy sitting tonight for her brother and it just got here! Ha. There goes my night! Puppies! I love them! And coconut!
4 comments:
If I were in Provo, I'd break my no sweets for a month just to take a bite out of that cake. I LOVE CAKE!!!! And that looks delish! way to be martha!!! :)
That was a good cake. Make another one. Now.
Sleeping in, cake, Bridget Jones, and puppies? Sounds like the perfect day to me.
For the record, yours was every bit as beautiful in person as the professional photograph. And even tastier than it looked :)
Post a Comment