I made the ultimate life changing purchase two nights ago:
A one-way plane ticket to Washington DC. I'm headed out August 3rd.
Why so late? Because I decided I couldn't give up on the family trips. Freshman year of college I missed the trip to British Columbia, and another to Paris (my uncle was in charge of the BYU Study Abroad), then while on my mission I missed a trip to Yellowstone. Last summer I missed a neat trip to the coast (so what I was in Jerusalem, I still missed it!). And this year I didn't want to miss the Yosemite trip the last week of June or the Quebec trip in July. They could be some of my very last ones. It's going to be a busy summer and I'm really excited!
4 comments:
I am so excited for you! And I totally agree with choosing to travel this summer. Why not!
I can't wait to keep following your adventure. Have you picked a place to live yet? Or at least a town/ward/area? I remember you have a really good friend out there, will you be living with her? Hmm maybe it's time to write an email instead of going through blogger...
YAY...best decision of your life, or at least post-graduation!
Can't wait to see your lovely face. Can't wait to share a bathroom with you. Can't wait for you to come cuddle in bed with me. Can't wait to travel together. Can't wait to be grown-ups together!!!
Woohoo! I'm excited to have you on the East coast!
ooo, I'm so excited that you bought your ticket! And Durham NC is only a few hours from DC. So I guess you have another trip in the works after you arrive...:)
Post a Comment