Saturday, July 10, 2010

White House Garden Tour

Months ago Lisa and I got tickets from lovely Andrea, and went to The White House Garden Tour and I realized that I never posted any pictures from it. The jist of the tour is that you get to go onto The White House grounds and see the pretty flowers and walk around the grounds. It was a perfectly sunny, not hot day; not like the week we've had here this week, it's been miserable.

In front of The White House and Barack's office.



Lisa was really excited about the tennis court/basketball court.

Obama veggie garden.
Matching Toms
When we went on the tour I remember thinking, "I love living in DC!" It was really cool to think that the president lived right there. But the best part was the pretty flowers, none of which I even took pictures of... oops!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I've always wanted to go to the white house, lucky you! ps i love the setup of your blog!