Good Idea: Wearing a t-shirt paired with a necklace and pencil skirt to work. (The t-shirt is MUCH cooler.)
Bad Idea: Making that t-shirt a gray one.
By the time I got to work this morning I had to fan myself for a good 20 minutes before feeling comfortable. I can't believe how hot it is. The humidity is impossible and I can't commute without feeling like I'm swimming through the air, or showing up for work looking like I was swimming either!
4 comments:
Lauren, I totally hear ya with the humidity! I am sweating so much with carrying the baby carseat and such! you are so cute! Where do you live in DC?
My entire back was stuck to my shirt when I got there today. Lurve the subway. And my cool little under the skirt fanny pack for valuables? Also gets soaked through. Stick directions in there? plan to have the ink run and the paper disitegrate. Disgusting. Good thing Chris is already marreid to me, or he might not be thrilled with Europe Emily (who also is rationing razorblades and shaving infrequently)
i know! it's been so gross out lately! Not even FroYo can make the humidity better.
hey I found your blog! I haven't seen you guys in soooo long! looks like you're doing well :)
ps- I live in Texas and it's way humid and hot here too. Can't say I really like the combination :(
Post a Comment