I love when people visit me (hint hint) and I don't even mind being a tourist for a bit. Liz is visiting from NYC with her brother and after work last night I met them at the Air and Space Museum before we headed up to Good Stuff Eatery. It really is "good stuff". I got the 'shroom burger (not feeling like meat last night) and we split a Peaches n' Cream shake. So delicious. It was one of those meals that despite being totally stuffed to the brim, we still wanted to keep eating. But maybe that was because the company was so fantastic. After dinner we walked all the way down Capital Hill, along The Mall and weaved through the monuments to the back of the Lincoln, and then walked up to the Foggy Bottom metro where I caught the train home. (I wanted to see how far we walked, so I mapped it out. 3.8 miles!)
Here is Liz and I at the Capital. I love her an can't wait for her wedding on Sept 10!
Evolution of a picture:
PS. The last time Liz visited me in DC was my very first weekend on the East Coast. (So almost exactly a year ago.) Let's all let her know that isn't acceptable and that she should be reprimanded! And, thank her brother for having an iPhone so he could take and email me the pictures.
6 comments:
You look so cute in that bottom pic Lauren!
Thanks! It's the headband.
Lauren! Are you going to be in Utah for Liz's wedding?!?! I would love love LOVE to see you if you are. I'm really hoping I can make it since I'll be driving from California to Utah that day or the day before..might be cutting it close, but hopefully it'll work.
Your purse is absolutely adorable, love it!
LOVE the purse. AND so jealous of this event. AND... lookin good Lauren!
We love visitors too - we would love you to come to Orlando!! You can meet the little Jackson and go to Disney!
Post a Comment