Monday, November 29, 2010

Overdue

I could post about Thanksgiving but I'd rather post about Halloween. My dear Christyn posted about our weekend trip to visit her in Orlando and so I'm blatantly stealing photos from her since I've been too lazy to just ask my roommate for her pictures or to email Christyn for hers. 

The quick lowdown: Lisa and I bought plane tickets to Orlando and met Christyn (who plays Aurora at Disneyworld) and Julie (who is in grad school in Utah) there. We visited Disney during the day and night (for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party) and Universal Studios (mostly for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter). Here are a few pictures:



It was so much fun. I loved Disney, I loved Hogsmeade. And I'd probably go back in a heartbeat. Though it won't be nearly as much fun without Christyn.

And even though we didn't see Christyn as Aurora, here's a picture. Isn't she lovely?

4 comments:

laura said...

SO FUN. I want to go back to HP land immediately!

The Sabeys said...

Too much fun!

Rachel said...

yay how fun! i guess it is possible to have fun in orlando without us :-)

pam said...

LAUREN! I'm just catching up on your blog. I'm sooooooooo jealous you went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (or whatever it's called). I want to go there so bad.

LOVE YOU!