Dear Rachel and Tyler, dear cousins of mine with an adorable baby I wanted to see,
I was planning on calling you in Orlando this weekend. I got your phone number from Ashley. I wanted to see Jackson. I wanted to see your new house and see where you live. And it didn't happen. We were so busy all weekend, and I was so tired every day.
I loved Orlando though. I loved the Disney parks, and Harry Potter World at Universal Studios. Next time I come, I want to hit up the beach and visit with you. I'm definitely planning another trip.
I'm so sorry I didn't get to see you,
Lauren
To everyone else,
Pictures coming. But I'll just say this quickly, Disney, Harry Potter, good friends, and sun made this the best Halloween.
3 comments:
shhhaaaaaaddddddddyyyyyyyy!!!
Dear Lauren -
I died laughing when I saw your blog title. I was just asking Tyler last night, "I wonder if Lauren came!" Anyways, I'm glad you had fun here and I'm excited to hear more details about your trip! To be honest, its actually probably good we didn't try to see you because Tyler was really sick all weekend and we wouldn't have been much fun. But you have to promise you really will come back!!!
-Rachel
Love this!! best halloween EVERRRR!!!come back and visit.. I am dying of boredom!!
Post a Comment