Monday, October 25, 2010

Wedding Pics

Jess' wedding pictures were FINALLY put up online for me to see. Here are some of my favorites. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
 Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Cami jumped in front of me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I think we jumped four times before I gave up.


Oh, but you wanted a picture of my sister and her husband? Fine.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Ok, here's a lovely one of her dress, and Michael looking dapper in his suit. Very different from this picture. Right?



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug 

all pictures by Camilla Combs

4 comments:

elyssa said...

you guys all look insanely identical. holy cow.

looks like an awesome wedding, and i love her dress!

Unknown said...

Such pretty pictures, I especially love the jumping one. You and your sisters really do look so much alike!

Erin said...

You guys all look great. I love these pictures.

Unknown said...

1. jess makes a beautiful bride.
2. her dress is perfect.
3. I love richey women.
4. they are so pretty and smart.