Simply me, completely me.
And maybe in a certain wizard-themed amusement park as well???
i am SO jealous!
Can I come?
Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you!! I was there almost exactly a year ago and it was so much fun!! I loved all the Halloween things!
oh my! please take me with you.and if you are going to harry potter land i may come after you!
Take lots of pictures!
wait what??? you're coming here!? do you want to stay with us?
I am also SO jealous!(Or just sort of jealous. Mainly I am happy for you.)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
And maybe in a certain wizard-themed amusement park as well???
i am SO jealous!
Can I come?
Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you!! I was there almost exactly a year ago and it was so much fun!! I loved all the Halloween things!
oh my! please take me with you.
and if you are going to harry potter land i may come after you!
Take lots of pictures!
wait what??? you're coming here!? do you want to stay with us?
I am also SO jealous!
(Or just sort of jealous. Mainly I am happy for you.)
Post a Comment