I may have considered wearing black today since my
Ducks lost last night in the BCS National Championship football game. But then I realized that was overly dramatic and I opted for a black cardigan instead. Actually, I was happy with the way the game was played. At least Auburn only beat the Ducks by a field goal with 2 seconds left. And our touchdown and subsequent two point conversion to tie was so exciting my roommates woke up and got out of bed to come watch. (It was midnight by then. Blasted time difference!) And then when they scored we jumped up and down in our pajamas (and Ducks shirts).
But, good game played and I'm proud to have grown up a Duck.
My roommates are also proud to be new Ducks.
Do not ask me to explain my face. I know it's unflattering. I will never make that face again. You're welcome. Also I apologize for the poor quality. We forgot our cameras and had to settle with a phone picture.
And, we rather enjoyed their uniforms.
And lets be honest, whose uniforms look cooler?
Too bad it wasn't a fashion contest. We would have blown them away.
1 comment:
If it had been an arm contest, that black guys would have won for SURE. Yum. :)
The uniforms are very cool.
Post a Comment