Sunday, January 23, 2011

iPhoto

My computer crashed in August and for some reason, my iPhoto wouldn't work. I couldn't get it to open. I couldn't get pictures to upload. Finally, yesterday, after months and months of not having a working iPhoto I went to the Mac store to get it fixed. The embarrassing part of the story is that there was NOTHING wrong with my iPhoto and the guy opened it without a problem. Nothing wrong with iPhoto and it hasn't worked for me in MONTHS. The guy thought I was an idiot.

But, I found some great pictures from the the summer:

Rita's! Mmm!
4th of July concert at the capital. Actually, it's 3rd of July dress rehearsal concert.
A little tattoo fun at the Montgomery County Fair in Maryland after the demolition derby.
Lisa's baby niece was born and we visited in the hospital!
I'm really wishing for summer. But I'm glad to have a working iPhoto again so I can start posting more pictures.

3 comments:

cfg said...

I have trouble with iphoto too. How do I get it to load new photos but not every old photo on the camera? It used to delete duplicates and now it doesn't. I always feel like a dope in the Mac store.

Amanda said...

Fake tattoos are my new passion.

Mer said...

Oh my word! I totally forgot how we got tattoos are our.....chests and how Scott watched like a hawk as we pulled our shirts down a little too far. hahaha. Such good times!