Friday, May 6, 2011

Wishful Thinking

I'm feeling frustrated with my life today, mostly my career, and feeling like I'm stuck in some kind of strange mid 20's adolescence. I have no idea what I want to realistically do.

BUT, unrealistically I'd love to live in Europe and visit cute shops and cafes and museums to my heart's content.

oh happy day
Dear Life...
In Her Shoes Blog via google images
 I thought about searching for lots more but decided I should stop and stop procrastinating and work. I'll just dream about Europe this summer, and work of course.

4 comments:

Kayla Moncur said...

Doesn't Oh Happy Day just KILL you these days?? I'm dying of jealousy. Our kids are even the same age and if THEY can do it then why on earth are WE still here in the middle of the desert???

Thanks for sharing your blog with me!!

Kayla
Freckles in April

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

Those are the cutest apartments I've ever seen...

Miss Howick said...

Say the word, and I'm all over Europe with you.

noelle regina said...

don't wishful think. COME VISIT!