I seem to have taken an unintentional hiatus in blogging, and received an email from my sister and her roommate encouraging me to post.
I'm tired. I had a really busy weekend. My dear friend Meg was visiting from Provo and I feel like I saw all of Washington, D.C. all over again. We walked so much and saw so many things and ate so much good food I ruined my healthy eating plans every day. But it's always so much fun to have friends visit.
I have nothing exciting to post about. I had a lovely weekend. I realized why I like DC again. And I wish I had some kind of direction in my life. And I hope you're doing well.
I have plans to post about my funny office, but I always forget later what it was I wanted to write about. One of these days I'll make a note and fill you in.
4 comments:
thank you! i was very pleased to see this new post. i love you, lorlay!
Lauren, you may not know this but I do blog stalk you! Sometimes, your blog saves me at work. I especially like it when I haven't read it in a while and I check it and I have more than one entry to read! seriously. I am glad your hiatus is over. :)
i hate that picture! i would love it if i were in it, but for now i hate that picture.
i like you though. and i like it a lot when you blog.
welcome back lady.
I'm going to miss you. I will live vicariously through you when I am in NY, so do fun DCish stuff and blog about it!
Post a Comment