Simply me, completely me.
Pretty sure that video is the key to bringing about world peace.(P.S. I cried too.)
I've watched that, too. :D Love it! I want a dog too!!The grandma one is the best. ;)
I'm totally a sap too! I love it! I love the cute little puppy romping about the Christmas wrapping! Puppies are so cute! Also, your Ellie didn't like me much. I'm glad she's nice to you though!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Pretty sure that video is the key to bringing about world peace.
(P.S. I cried too.)
I've watched that, too. :D Love it! I want a dog too!!
The grandma one is the best. ;)
I'm totally a sap too! I love it! I love the cute little puppy romping about the Christmas wrapping! Puppies are so cute! Also, your Ellie didn't like me much. I'm glad she's nice to you though!
Post a Comment