Thursday, January 12, 2012

3 Nerdy or Stupid Things I Did This Week

  1. I'm excited for Mo Tab. I got an email from Deseret Book announcing the new Mormon Tabernacle Choir CD. I clicked on it, watched a 30 second clip on the website. Now I'm pretty excited about it and plan on downloading to iTunes when I get home from work.
  2. Panic attack over work crush moves. I had a mini, minor panic, no, just a little worry attack, this morning when I saw that the young handsome guy (handsome doesn't totally cut it, he's one of the best looking straight guys I've ever seen) had moved out of his desk and I thought his contract was up or something. Good news readers, it's now after noon and I found out he'd been relocated to sit closer to his team. He's still here! Whew!
  3. My best friends are Icy and Hot. Sunday morning I slipped in a slightly damp bathroom. In the split second I had to catch my balance or fall into the shower, I threw my arms in the air (caught myself from falling), but hurt my neck and back. After it happened though, I wish I could have rewound and watched it. I'm sure it was hilarious. Post church and nap however I was really sore, extra sore. It hurt to sit, walk, lay down or do anything. Icy Hot and Debbie (my "nurse") are miracle workers. Now I'm just really sore from doing 40 pushups on Tuesday night (part of my Christmas present i.e. personal training sessions).

1 comment:

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

Ha ha, glad the good-looking straight guy is still around. ;) Do feel better.