![]() |
| instagram from yesterday post red-eye. but i still sort of feel the way i look here. |
I'm procrastinating.
I'm procrastinating double checking the office staff list to make sure everyone is included.
I'm procrastinating the grad school research I really need to do so I can figure out my life.
I'm procrastinating going to lunch (weird) because that means when lunch is over it's time for my meeting and I don't want to go to that.
I'm procrastinating going to lunch because I don't particularly like what I have for lunch and would much rather eat out of the jar of candy left on my desk by my boss or out of the box of Lindt chocolates (also sitting on my desk) brought back from Switzerland by my other boss.
I'm procrastinating loads of other things too, each of which are really just stupid to procrastinate: ie. reading my scriptures; writing in my daily journal (which I didn't write in once while in Oregon); figuring out more New Year's resolutions besides eat less sugar; and a handful of work related things.
Things I'd much rather be doing:
- Blogging. Obviously this one won out.
- Laying in bed watching stupid and awesome movies like THIS. (I did that last night after I finished unpacking, would do it again. It's a Sense and Sensibility rewrite! Awesome.)
- Making a cake for no reason.
- Making cookies for no reason but to eat.
- Cleaning my room. (That's how much I don't want to do my to-do list.)
- Learning how to draw from the book I bought last year but have not yet had a chance to read.
- Shop. Always on the list actually.

2 comments:
from prada to nada??? hahaha! that's hilarious. clever title. actually kind of looks good.
and i've done nothing for like the past 5 hours. not that excited all of a sudden about being back at school...
That's awesome. I have been watching a bunch of abc family movies on netflix. Sometimes life just requires a silly girl movie.
Post a Comment