Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I made mini pies last night to celebrate. Aren't they so cute? 


If I could, I'd give you one for Valentine's Day too.

Here's hoping you have a lovely day filled with lots of love and fun, 
and that if you're like me and don't have a Valentine this year,  hopefully you'll have one next.

Love,
Lauren Kay

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are adorable! And those look delicious!

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

OMG HOW CUTE ARE THOSE?

kristen kathleen said...

Your culinary skills are incredible, Lauren! Those Valentine's desserts are so cute. I think you should open a bakery (decorated with fabulous art/books/couches from Europe of course) and bless the world with your scrumptious talents. =)

LisAway said...

Those are so deliciously adorable!

jess and lacy said...

you are just so domesticated. i love your blog, you are too funny :)

Unknown said...

So so beautiful.