Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Emma

My sister Emma just spent the last year and a half of her life teaching people about God and The Book of Mormon in England. This weekend I hopped on a plane to Oregon (after spending a couple days in California for Debbie's wedding, more on that later) to hear her speak in church and spend some time with her. I only took one picture, the picture at the airport when they dropped me off to fly back to my real life, but I thought I'd share some of the lovely pictures our family friend Greg took at the airport as she greeted our family for the first time in 18 months.







And finally the only picture I took, an instagram:


We're so happy to have her home! I just wish I was in Utah this week with the rest of the family for Cami's BYU graduation, more family time, and obviously more vacation.

4 comments:

Tittel Tribune said...

You and your family are so AWESOME! (BTW, great pix)!

Lacy_joy said...

AHHHH! So exciting. We must start up a flag football team again:) Miss both of you!

Lacy_joy said...

P.S. How are you Lauren?

Amy Lovell said...

I can't believe your sister is home already. Isn't she the one you want to set up with Liz's brother, and the one that was at Liz's wedding, getting ready to leave? Sheesh, time flies!