Monday, May 7, 2012

I wish I were a commercial girl

While watching Revenge last week a Fruit of the Loom commercial starting Emmy Rossum came on (you know the girl who played Christine in the Phantom of the Opera movie?) and I couldn't help wishing I was her. See?


She just looks so pretty, and happy, and I need cotton! Yes, they pulled me in. If wearing cotton would make my hair like hers I will wear cotton every single day of my life.


And, another commercial person I wish I were:


(great dance moves, airport security was never so much fun)


Though if I had to choose a commercial personality, it's really a toss up between a Neutrogena girl and a Pantene Pro-V girl. Great skin or great hair? 

2 comments:

Madame Palmkey said...

But do you have to say cotton in that weird way that Emmy Rossum does? Everyone knows that word is really pronounced cah'n.

Milan said...

my sources tell me that ER is kind of a super biatch in real life, if that's any consolation...