Things I Wish for Today:
- That I drank coffee. I'm so tired. My eyes are kind of puffy, my tummy feels unsettled, and I just want to go back to bed. BUT, if I drank coffee, it'd perk me up. I feel equally adverse to any other stimulant for morning wakefulness, but I'm not opposed to an occasional Diet Coke when I might be staying up late.
- That I was back in bed and that it was Saturday. Because like mentioned, I'm SO tired.
- That it was Tuesday afternoon at 5:00 because I'd be hightailing it up to the airport ready to board a plane for London. Holla! Richey family vacay 2012: England (we're visiting Emma's mission)
Instead, I'm at work, at my desk, procrastinating updating our travel log by watching a remix of Bob Ross.
8 comments:
You are going to London! During the Olympics! How cool are the Richeys?? I'm so jealous but excited for you all. I just got your family summer card today- so cute ! And now I'm excited to live vicariously through you and your instagram pics of London!
Do you know that I was supposed to be in London from like Sunday until august 9th?! sadly, I won't be because tickets were just too expensive!!! I wish I was there because then you could all meet my family, and my cute nephew...how long are you going to be there :)
How fun! I hope you guys get to see some Olympic events! I just watched that Bob Ross video... that was precious! I loved it.
You're going to LONDON? I am so jealous of you...
I'm a bit behind on blog reading. :) Try drinking green smoothies every morning to help give you energy. Blend spinach and/or other greens with fruit (with water or yogurt too). They will give you energy (and as a bonus they will help you lose weight). I love them. Just a thought.
Lauren, when are you going to do another blogpost? I'm waiting...
Lauren, when are you going to do another blog post? I'm waiting...
Lauren, when are you going to do another blogpost? I'm waiting...
Post a Comment