Last night I went to my second Coldplay concert. I hit up the
Viva la Vida tour in 2008 with my lovely sisters Cami and Emma. Viva la Vida is my absolute favorite Coldplay album. I'm obsessed with every song. I don't love Mylo Xyloto as much BUT the concert was incredible.
H
ere are the couple pictures I snapped on my phone. You can hardly tell what anything is except pretty color. I'm still in love.
.JPG) |
| The crowd before the band came on. Totally full. Slash our seats were really high up... |
.JPG) |
| Katie, me, Lisa. We were SO excited. It was hard to remain calm. |
.JPG) |
| Opening number. The confetti they had blown into the crowd was amazing. |
.JPG) |
| Changes of color in the opening song to highlight different parts of the song. Awesome. |
.JPG) |
| The stage from our view. We were so high up but the colors were so cool it was fine |
.JPG) |
They played in red lights whenever a Viva La Vida song was played.
Here are my top three the reasons why I loved the concert:
- They gave everyone in the audience light up wrist bands. These pulsed with the music when they played anything from the new album. Awesome.
- Black lights, neon, color symphony galore. It was beautiful.
- Chris Martin is hilarious. (He messed up while singing and apologized and made the band restart and it was kind of silly and endearing, even if he kept dropping the F-bomb, but a British accented F-bomb doesn't sound nearly offensive for some reason...)
BONUS Reason: They wore color coordinated jeans and t-shirts. Blacks, grays and muted pinky purple. The drummer wore purply pink jeans. And we had an excellent view of him rocking out. I kind of love the drummer a lot.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment