Saturday, June 21, 2008

Puppymania!

We got our new puppy last weekend before I came home from school. We have yet to name her. Our last dog was named Lizzy (in honor of our favorite heroine Elizabeth Bennett) and have been searching for another name that we like. We had wanted to do Ellie, short for Eleanor Dashwood of the Sense and Sensibility Dashwoods, but that one fell short. So we are searching for names. Any ideas?

Here is her photo debut (with her favorite sister):




I leave for Jerusalem Tuesday and am procrastinating packing for it. I am the world's best procrastinator. I'll do anything to get out of what I really should do. So I decided to go take pictures of the puppy (which we all just call Pups) and update the dear blog.

1 comment:

Carly April said...

oh my gosh that is the cutest thing i've ever seen in my life! i'm so jealous! not to mention the fact that it is NOT your fault that you are procrastinating... having a new puppy gives you no other option but to have a photoshoot. also: ellie is for sure the cutest name out of all the remaining Jane Austen names! what is the problem? the only other options that i can think of are Eliza and Jane. or there's Izabella but i'm not sure you would want to name anything after her- i mean, she's definitely no Elizabeth. or you could do Darcy, because that is actually a girl first name... hmmmmm...