Have you ever had to use the Digital Dropbox to submit assignments? Well, this is the first (and probably last time) I will ever use it. I just went to submit my last paper today and realized that I HADN'T SUBMITTED ANY OF MY PAPERS THIS SEMESTER! Yeah. The grade list probably shows that I have good test scores and NOTHING else! So my teacher got a long explanation about how I'm an idiot and don't know how to work blackboard. I feel so dumb and now I have no idea what my grade in the class is going to be.
My gum is hard and instead of spitting it out I keep chewing and my jaw is sore.
1 comment:
Oh My Gosh! That happened to me too! I can't tell you how much I hate that stupid digital piece of junk. So glad I am not the only one.
Post a Comment