Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Take that!

Flag football is still going. We are two games away from a sweet little intramural tee. Tonight we played the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They are the team that put us in the losers bracket. We lost to them in overtime a few weeks ago. So beating them tonight was completely satisfying and definitely the highlight of the season so far. Even better is that they didn't score on us! 14-0. Here are the reasons that beating them was so incredibly satisfying:
  1. They beat us first.
  2. They have a coach who tells them all the plays to do. We have a QB who tells us.
  3. They are really intense and not nice.
  4. They play rough.
  5. They are in Cami, Pris, Nicole and Melissa's ward and the ward supports them and not our team as they should.
  6. The Princesses, in our pink tie-dye shirts, beat the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
It was a great night and I'm just nursing a slight injury from a collision with Lacy but life is grand. Now I just have to focus on getting through this last week and a half of school.

4 comments:

kristen kathleen said...

Lauren!!! Can you send me your email address? send it to kkirvine@gmail.com so that i can add you to my blog. Nice job on the win by the way!!! and good luck with upcoming finals!!!

Ewa said...

You're simply the best!!! Your team rulez!

I think you should forgive those people from Cami's ward because it's not their fault that they don't know what's good :P

and there is only one thing you can say to them next time -> " I will Materazzi you!!!" (moje ulubione)

Nicole said...

Happiest moment of my day, yesterday: running up the stairs of the HFAC (where I get service) and receiving Pris' text saying simply "we won".

Amy said...

Way to kick some A$$ on the football field!