After Cami's day from Hell, she opened her mission call in my apartment. She had told us about a dream she had about going to Finland on her mission, and well, her dreams came true, she's reporting March 18th to the MTC! Yay!

She pulled the envelope contents out but the mission call wasn't in there! (I saw an application for a passport and knew she was going foreign.) Lacy found the call still in the envelope.

Emma's face is great! She's holding the phone for my family in Oregon.
3 comments:
Aww, I love that last picture. How exciting!
OH MY GOSH!!!!! My brother, Shane, went to the Helsinki Finland Mission!! He loved it!!!! I still remember the drink he brought back for all of us to taste. I have no idea how to spell it but it was pronounced "Bob". :) SO YUMMY! Anyway, that is way exciting! Tell her congrats for me!
I already said that in email but I will add visiting Finland to my summer plans for sure!!!! And I know few people from Helsinki( or around that city)...so I will let them know that they have to take good care of her...especially one of my good friends :) To jest super! But i hope she's ready for even more weird language than polish...I'm still laughing when I think about Starszy Vuori singing Silent night in finnish...To będzie super!!! another Siostra Richey :) What else I could ask for?!?!?!
Post a Comment