
This is what I look like when I toss and turn all night thinking of all the ways I'm going to fail this week. On my "to-do-list":
- Paper on In Cold Blood
- Contemporary Art Final
- Ancient Maya Final
- Clam Shell box for Bookbinding
- Creative Project for Bookbinding
- various church meeting (planning/Enrichment)
- Humanities final
- Study for that final
- Pack
- Clean for a cleaning check.
- Work
I don't think I have enough time for all this plus sleep. The only things going through my mind are why. Why did I go to the wedding, wedding brunch, shopping, and reception Friday on my vital reading day? Why did I get up at 10:00 on Saturday? Why didn't I buy my paper for my bookbinding class before I went to my review session on Saturday? Why did I go to the ward party Saturday afternoon? Why didn't I go up to the library Saturday night instead of attempt to study in my room which needed to be cleaned first? Why do I have to have a calling that requires no Sunday quiet time? Why did I insist on going to my JC Christmas party last night when I KNEW I was going to be there too long? Why can't I wake up earlier? Why did I affirm I could work this week? Why can't I have five more hours in the day?
And you should be happy that first and foremost, you don't look like me today. Happy Finals!
6 comments:
I love that with EVERYTHING you need to get done, there's still time to update your blog! Love you!
You'll rock finals...and if nothing else, just realize after this week, you'll only have to endure one more round of finals before you're a college grad!
I'm so sorry. I am so happy I'm done with school. You brought finals week back to me and I think I'm going to have a nightmare tonight. :(
hahahahaha I love your picture!!!! I wish I looked that fabulous in the morning. I wish I could help you get everything done, you can just spread everything on my floor when I am gone [as long as you clean it ;)} My word verification is "outompla" It is kinda like oompa loopmas. So when something makes you mad or a certain someone we know drives you crazy just yell OUTOMPLA at them. Code for you crazy oopma loompa!
P.S. Why is there a handicap sign next to the word verification box? And why does it delete what I typed in the box when I click it? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??
http://www.funnydogsite.com/pictures/Oompa_Loompa_Dog.jpg
oh my gosh. I love you. I wish I looked as good as you when I can't sleep.
The answer to your "why did I go", because you like to have fun in spite of it all. Love you G-ma
Post a Comment