
Cami's 21st birthday was Thursday. I remember when I turned 21 I was just turning in my mission papers and wondering where I was going to get called to. I didn't have a party because I have a summer birthday and I never get one. I was working at the Dermatology Clinic of Springfield trying to save up money that I desperately needed after having completely depleted my bank account after four months in Vienna, a semester of school and a month in England where I knew that one pound was more like $2 but I still had a hard time with the calculations. (I almost bought a really cute pair of shoes that were totally on sale for 25 pounds but I had to remind myself that that was $50 and they weren't worth $50.) But my insane money spending problems are not the purpose of this post. This is a post for Cami. She's in town this weekend to visit for her birthday and before she leaves for Finland next month (well, just the MTC really). But I like Cami. Actually, I love Cami. She does her own thing. She's really goofy and doesn't care if she looks retarded in a picture or doing something weird. Examples:
But she's also so beautiful. When she was a baby her nickname was Pret which was short for Pretty. I know, my nickname for a while there was Different. Jess's nickname was Special. And Emma's was Toot and Rachel's was Chub. How did Cami get the best nickname? Luckily my nickname didn't stick. But anyway, back to pretty Cami:
Not only is Cami pretty but she's good at lots of different things. She's talented athletically (she was our QB) and she's so talented musically. She's really good at playing and writing music and she's smart.
But she's also so beautiful. When she was a baby her nickname was Pret which was short for Pretty. I know, my nickname for a while there was Different. Jess's nickname was Special. And Emma's was Toot and Rachel's was Chub. How did Cami get the best nickname? Luckily my nickname didn't stick. But anyway, back to pretty Cami:
Not only is Cami pretty but she's good at lots of different things. She's talented athletically (she was our QB) and she's so talented musically. She's really good at playing and writing music and she's smart.













5 comments:
Oh how I love looking at your blog--it's always so entertaining. Also, I love you and I also LOVE the movie north and South. Also...I want to play with you tonight.
wow...I said also alot in that post.
thanks lauren! that was really nice, and also funny. aaaand why didn't meg write anything about the post? i mean, it was all about meeeee!
i think my brother may have tried to date this girl at one point, but i can't be sure if it's the same one. i never met her.
and hallelujah wmgss is back!
nope, that girls name was kellee.
Post a Comment