

Yes it's the Draper Temple, and we went to the Open House. Unfortunately we all forgot our cameras so I have no personal photographic proof, but it was beautiful. The ordinance rooms inside are painted with Utah type scenes. I liked the room with the trees the best. They were beautiful and reminded me a little of a Monet series of Poplar trees.



Poplars along the River Epte, 1891



Poplars along the River Epte, 1891
Unfortunately there are no pictures from the inside of the temple. But I promise, it was beautiful and worth it. I had fun with Cami and two of her former roommates and I'll probably go again next week with my ward! It was wonderful to be in a spiritual place apart from the rest of the world. In retrospect, it was even better to be there on a night that is known for it's hedonism, sin and self gratification. What an interesting juxtaposition.
1 comment:
So, the link to a picture of clothesless women is right about the temple. Now THAT is quite the juxtaposition! :)
Post a Comment