Thursday, February 19, 2009

Poladroid

There is a program you can download online that turns your pictures into Polaroid looking pictures. (Redundant) Anyway I have now seen it on two different unrelated people's blogs and decided I needed to check it out for myself. I love it. I love the way it makes my pictures look. I decided to turn a few from Egypt into Polaroids. I like the way it distorts the colors slightly and blurs the edges. The only part missing is the actual shaking of the picture. I always liked doing that. But here you go, for your viewing enjoyment:

At the pyramids. (Duh)


On the Nile.


Me on a Camel! How exciting!


In front of King Tut's tomb.


Here we are walking around the giant stone scarab eight times to ensure that we get married.


Temple at Karnak columns. I was amazed.

Oh how I miss my summer days. My next big adventure is figuring out my life. I think I'll be working on that for the next 50 years though. Who knows what I'll be doing next summer though? Hopefully something fun and relatively exciting. Writing my missionaries (my sisters, duh)? Probably.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those polaroid pictures look really cool! plus i find that any picture looks sweet when the pyramids are in the background; ergo, polaroid and egypt make doubly cool pictures. i also like your shirt in the karnak pictures. that's all.