Monday, April 13, 2009

EIGHT DAYS!

Every good long study session needs to start with a good strong procrastinative blog post. So, here it is!

I have 8 days left as an undergraduate. Eight. E.I.G.H.T. I can't even believe it.

And I'm really excited about it too.

Eight seems to be the magic number today. I have eight hours to finish a paper due by midnight. I have one page down and 8+5 pages to go. It's about Edgar Degas. And somehow it evolved to be mainly a study of his misogynism and his depictions of nudes. Appropriate for BYU? Debatable.

1 comment:

Madame Palmkey said...

Ew, that is definitely NOT appropriate for BYU! Can you even say the word nude on campus?! Personally I think you should make little cutout t-shirts and sweats to paste over the offending images. Immodest art isn't art, its porn. Can't you write about Thomas Kincaid instead?