Thursday, April 9, 2009

I had a dream

I had the craziest last 24 hours or so. I procrastinated my entire final project for my Southern Baroque Art class and the final project was due about an hour ago. I stayed at the library till 2 am last night. The best part about that was they played Clocks over the loud speaker. I can't remember the last time I stayed at the library until closing. When I lived on campus maybe? But it's pretty exciting to hear Clocks played over the loud speaker in the whole library. It was definitely worth it. I probably shouldn't have been procrastinating so much at the library last night. It's always a bad call to take a "quick" perusal of the 5th floor. But I came home and went straight to bed after I had finished maybe 2/3rds of my project.

I planned on waking up early this morning which I did, I took a shower, got dressed, emailed myself my project so I could finish it on campus. I was running late to work so I drove and parked in the visitor's parking by the Law Building. No one asked if I was a student so it was perfect! As I walked across the street to the Wilkinson center I realized I forgot my computer and really didn't want to use the computers in the computer labs so I turned around to go back to my car and I couldn't remember where I had parked. Then I ran into Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen. We chatted like old friends and I told her I couldn't find my car. She said she'd help but we stayed where we were sitting and chatted for a while. (By now you've probably figured out that this is all a dream.) But we sat there and talked for a while when some guy with blonde dreadlocks came over and kept staring at us. He offered to help find the car too, but then all of a sudden we were in some random room. I walk out the room and we're in a huge warehouse wehre people are learning how to be architects. Some random guy from my ward was there. I was confused. Dreadlocks boy comes over to help me find the car. I have no idea where it is. I realize I'm going to have to tell my boss I'm going to be late for work.

I woke up really at 8:15 instead of 6 like I planned to finish my paper. I was supposed to be at work at 8. I didn't go in because I didn't have my stuff finished for my class. I realized too that some pages I had copied and then quoted in my paper didn't have page numbers on them. I spent 45 minutes in the library trying to track a stupid book down that was in the library (according to the computer) but not on its shelf. I was so annoyed. I didn't site page numbers.

But. I'm done. And I just have to write another paper for Monday and then all I have are finals and art projects left to do.

Oh, and 13 days.

1 comment:

Amy Lovell said...

I like crazy dreams, but not when they leave you feeling stressed. Good job on getting your paper done...13 days, 13 days, 13 days!!!