Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yosemite. Long over due.

I'm having a really hard time blogging right now for some reason. I think all the time, "Oh! That would be really good to blog about." And then when it comes down to it nothing really gets done. So I'll just leave you with a few pictures of Yosemite despite wanting to blog about the epiphany I had while there. Maybe I'll save that for an I-feel-like-being-a-deep-blogger day.

Hike to Vernal Falls (with the falls in the background)

Nevada Falls

Hetch Hetchy (this is the reservoir that supplies water to San Fransisco-we may or may not have spit in it-don't ask me why)

Pretty little meadow on the way back from Hetch Hetchy. I can't think of meadows without saying it loud and high like Bambi.


Hopefully I'll feel inspired to write tomorrow. I want to write about the book I finished a week and a half ago that I can't stop thinking about. The Book Thief.

3 comments:

laura said...

LOVED The Book Thief. And also, even though I grew up in California, I somehow haven't been to Yosemite since I was a baby. Tragic. YOur pictures are gorgeous!

Madame Palmkey said...

FINALLY you blog about Yosemite. I was waiting.

Nicole said...

I have been waiting weeks for this. seriously. weeks.