So I mentioned that I wouldn't be blogging. Circumstanced changed and now I have my computer with me so that we could make sure the missionaries got their letters this week and next week.
We left for Portland yesterday to catch a flight to Vancouver, BC and then a connection to Montreal. We didn't make it out of Portland until this evening. The drive to Portland usually takes two hours but took four because of some freak bad traffic. (We couldn't figure out why the traffic was so bad, we couldn't see an accident.) So after calling the airlines from the car because there was no way we were going to make it in time for our flight, we got the same plans for the following evening. We are now in Vancouver and about to get on our red-eye flight to Montreal. Have I ever mentioned that I hate airplanes? I can't sleep on them. I hate red-eyes and I know I'm going to be cranky tomorrow because I'm only going to get four-ish hours of sleep. And I've realized in past years that I need seven hours of sleep to function and nine hours to be happy.
I hope you have a good day, good sleep and think of me when you wake from sweet slumbers in the morning and my headache, backache and swollen feel I'll probably have after the flight!
3 comments:
Hahaha, you're going to have an awesome time with your first child. You only get 2 hours of sleep at a time, 3 if you're lucky. So enjoy your 9 hours while you can. They won't last forever!
come back to our blog, we miss you.
Lauren! For some reason I'm sad you are moving the the east coast so soon...not that I'm close to you now, but you will be even FURTHER. Missing you.
Post a Comment