Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jumping Pictures


(Emma)

We have a family Smugmug account. And I was looking through pictures of my family.
(1. Because I love them and may be a little obsessed. and 2. Because I'm bored and am procrastinating.)
Anyway, I found these fun pictures that were taken last summer when I had already moved out east.

Jumping pictures may be all the rage, but only Rach can do the leaping ones. And I'm jealous.

(Yes my mom used to be a cheerleader.
And yes Ellie (the dog) must be wondering what has overcome my dad, he usually doesn't do stuff like that.
Must have been a lot of coaxing.)



(Rach)

(Also, photo credits go to Emma. Except the one of her of course, that was probably my mom.)

6 comments:

Princess Grace || Photography By Princess said...

awwww. i love these!!! its beautiful there, where ever ya'll are.

Rachel F. said...

LOVE these!!

Currently scheming how to get my family to do a similar photo shoot next time we're together. I got them all to comply with my jumping pic request on my graduation day, but I'm really loving the ocean backdrop here.

MKShelley said...

Prince.. that looks an awful lot like the Oregon coast to me. I'm in love with those beaches!

Emma said...

yikes! that's the one of me i don't like! haha. but daddy actually saw the ones i was taking of rachel and he was like, "woah! looks like she's jumping so high! that's awesome!" so he wanted to take one. haha! hilarious huh??

Carly April said...

the picture of troy made me laugh out loud for like 5 minutes. i can't imagine him doing that, but i can totally imagine the aftershock of emma looking at the picture being like, "DADDY!" hahaha

Jon and Meghan + boys said...

Which beach is this? It looks much like the beach at the now sadly closed (for camping) Oswald West State Park. I LOOOVE the Oregon Coast!