Things I miss, and knew I'd miss:
- sisters
- extended family--grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins
- friends who are still there
- the mountains
- BYU campus
- hearing someone casually mention something so Mormon like Stake Conference at Target (or any other store for that matter)
- driving on I-15 and seeing temples
- seeing missionaries at the Provo temples/on Temple Square
- the familiarity I feel being there, it's the same feeling I get in Oregon, like I'm home
- college parties (I may have stood outside on the sidewalk for a good 10 minutes--which felt like 30-- waiting for a friend I knew to get there before going back inside the party)
- guys who look like tools at said parties
- being an actual student (ie. doing homework)
Utah, I miss you. I'll have to do fun things this week to forget.
7 comments:
I sure hope you're "feeling better" today! It was good seeing you last week.
"guys who look like tools at said parties" haha, good one. Totally agree.
Isn't it funny how when we are there we don't appreciate it. When I was in school I was so ready to get out of there. Now that I am not there, I just want to go back.
Come back!
Your social anxiety at that party was one of the highlights of my weekend.
Girl....I loved seeing you. It was like the best part of the school year so far aaaaaand comedy sportz was hil-ar-ious. So how does the weekend of november 5th sound for me to come visit eh?
YOU WERE IN PROVO?? I am so sad I didn't get to see you. Will we ever reunite? Love you!
Post a Comment