Monday, November 22, 2010

Obligation?

I sort of feel obligated to write a I'm-thankful-for... post today because it's Thanksgiving week and all, and I am thankful for things. Lots of things. I just don't feel like thinking of good, real things I'm thankful for at this moment.

So maybe I'll post 10 silly things I'm thankful for instead of the serious things I'm grateful for. Yeah, that sounds like a lovely idea.
  1. Harry Potter
  2. Mascara
  3. Air conditioning
  4. Email
  5. Curly hair product
  6. Netflix
  7. Flushing toilets
  8. Grocery stores
  9. Spanx
  10. Mints
And, for the picture of the post: me, post haircut, pre make-up, yesterday morning. 
A perk of having a roommate who does hair? I got it done before church.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Lauren, your hair looks so so pretty! I love it. Also, we were in DC over the weekend (really quick trip) and I thought of you the whole time. Next time we're up there, I'll be sure to give you a call!

Megan Morgan said...

LOVE THE HAIR!!!!!!!!!! It's getting soooo long!!!!!!

MKShelley said...

Your hair = HOT

laura said...

Seriously smokin' hair!

P.S. I want to live at the WWHP and drink butterbeer all day long.

Ewa said...

ślicznie wyglądasz!!!!!

i przez ciebie mam problem, bo chciałam cut moje włosy, ale Twoje długie są takie super, że ja też takie chcę :)

mandi winterton said...

oh hey SUPER LONG STRAIGHT HAIR!
i wish my hair grew so fast.
ps i also am thankful for harry potter.
lets move to hogwarts.

Jon and Meghan + boys said...

love your hair straight... but I love it curly too. You naturally curly folks have the best of both worlds!

Miss Howick said...

Your hair looks fab and you look real skinny.

themisswhit said...

you are gorgeous.